Sunday, January 31, 2016

A Tribute to an Artist

     The other day while shopping I wandered into

 the goldsmith shop where my husband 

purchased my engagement and wedding rings 34 

years ago. To my delight I had the privilege of 

seeing the artist who made my ring. He looked 

them over and cleaned the set for me. I have 

always cherished my wedding rings for their 

beauty, but mostly the commitment to my 
husband they represent to me. 

I was elated that my goldsmith agreed to let me 

capture his photo. I am glad to give a tribute to 

this skilled man, Richard Gretz.  Blessings, Kathi

                       Proverbs 3:27

"Withhold not good from them to whom it is due,

When it is in the power of thy hand to do it."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...