Saturday, August 22, 2015

I Am Reaping A Harvest

I Am Reaping A Harvest! The Lord Is Faithful. He Saw Me On My Knees Years Ago.

It's wonderful to see the godly choices children make when their heads and hearts are in God's Word. Love this girl, and love to see her seeking the Lord and desiring God's presence in her life. I am so happy she met Blake. He is a wonderful young man. They have been dating for over a year. 
I am reaping a harvest of good things! God is answering the prayers I prayed when this daughter of mine, Victoria, was just tiny. I began praying for her future boyfriend and eventually, a husband when she was first born. Thank you Lord, for Your faithfulness.
 "Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I trust your commands." Psalm 119:66 and "May I wholeheartedly follow your decrees, that I may not be put to shame." Psalm 119:88 

Blessings, Kathi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...