Monday, November 24, 2014

My Hubby Loves Me

A long time ago when my hubby and I were dating, I put some love potion in his hamburger. It worked. He fell in love with me and we got married. He still doesn't know about this. I found a book at the thrift store for just in case the spell wears off.

 This is really not true. In truth, I work at being a good wife. The Lord has shown me how to be a helper to my husband. Marriage takes work, prayer, commitment, sacrifice, selflessness, and lots of love. In turn you receive all those things back. God is faithful. When we do our part, He does His. I'm so thankful for my loving marriage. I love my husband and he loves me. "Thank you, Lord."

“A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.” Proverbs 12:4 


“He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.” Proverbs 18:22 

“Live joyfully with the wife whom you love all the days of the life of your vanity, which he has given you under the sun, all the days of your vanity: for that is your portion in this life, and in your labor which you take under the sun.” Eccl. 9:9

 “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.” Ephesians 5:25

 “Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.” Colossians 3:18

 “Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives,” 1 Peter 3:1

 “Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderersor addicted too much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children,” Titus 2:3

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...