Friday, November 21, 2014

A Visit From Our Friends

My friend Becky came to see us a couple of months ago. It was wonderful to visit her again and pray together over our children and families. It so happened that Becky and her daughter Hannah, also got to meet our new puppies, Bonnie and Lucy. They are beautiful German shepherds.

Our girls enjoyed seeing their childhood friend Hannah again. These girls used to be on the same chess team, which went all the way to state. Their team took first in the state and eighth in the nation. Smart girls.

I thank God that we can reunite with our friends now and then. They are such blessings and gifts from God.

 "Contend, Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me. Take up shield and armor; arise and come to my aid. Brandish spear and javelin[a] against those who pursue me. Say to me, “I am your salvation.” Psalm 35:1-3

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...