Thursday, December 15, 2011

Enjoying the Christmas Season

 Dear Blogging Friends. 'Tis the season to be jolly...I am so thankful that I have been able to do things, things that are important to me, this Christmas season. I have been battling an inner ear infection for a week, which made both dizzy and feverish. I was able to throw a neighborhood party with 30 guests and attend our daughters' jazz choir concert and so many other things in spite of this. I'm thanking the Lord for His goodness to let me be well on those two nights.
My son Harrison is home from college for the holidays and has helped me so much. My hubby was out of town so, Yesterday Harrison helped me a lot around the house. He brought me Top Ra men and built a fire and so many other things. I am over the inner ear infection now, and so grateful. The girls did such a great job singing. We are so proud of them. One of the favorite songs they sang was "Sisters," from the movie "A White Christmas," very cute. My photos of them did not turn out. I will try to do better with keeping you informed and with more photos. Blessing to you all for a safe evening and a great weekend.
Blessings, Kathi

"For I am the LORD who heals you.” Exodus 15:26

1 comment:

Kathi's News & The Fishwrap said...

I know the photo of me is "Deer in the headlights." Ha ha. My other son Garrett walked up and right in front of the camera when we were taking this shop. I became frozen. Oh well. I'm so thankful for God's grace for health on those two nights. --Me, Kathi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...