Thursday, September 29, 2011

If You Don't Like Something, Change It...

 I found this dress at Ross for $8 dollars and thought it might look better as a top (I've been doing this a lot lately). I guess with my age and after having four babies, my legs are not what they used to be.
I prefer not to wear dresses, especially since most nylons or pantyhose are outdated. So here I go again.
It needed a pop of color, so I found the red sweater at a thrift store for $3 dollars. Now I have a cute top to wear when I substitute at school.  Flats for long days.
Heels for short days. I like the red accents to give it a pop of color. Remember, if you don't like it, change it and make it better for you. Make it yours.
Blessings, Kathi "When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet." Proverbs 31:21

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...