Thursday, September 22, 2011

Before School

Before school Garrett studies his AWANA book. AWANA is a Bible memorization program for children. I am now a leader in this program. I'm excited to serve and to pray over these dear children. I'm proud of Garrett for working so hard on his verses.
I wave at my children and send air kisses as they head off to school. I sit and talk with the Lord on the porch for a few minutes, praying over my precious children and thanking Him. I usually have my own Bible reading time really early in the morning, but lately I have been lax. This morning I got up and started in on my Bible study and feel so refreshed. There is so much going on in our world to fear and fret about, but I can have peace in my own heart when I've reconnected with my Lord Jesus. I can trust Him for all things.
Blessings, Kathi  "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you." 1Peter 5:7

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...