Thursday, September 8, 2011

Be A Visionary


 I found this purse at a thrift store for .25 cents. At first I had doubts about getting it. It's green and I never spend money on a green purse because it's not a practical color. I always buy the standard brown, black or cream. I noticed it matched the top I was wearing.  I reasoned that it was only a quarter. Then I envisioned it with a few touches of animal print fabric.

 As you can see I did purchase this purse. I hot glued leopard print fabric here and there as little touches.
 I love the way it turned out. For .25 cents, I think it's amazingly cute. What do you think?
I love the way it looks with my outfit. I'm learning to see how something could look or how I could improve it. I encourage you to do the same. For just pennies you can have something stylish and fun.
Blessings, Kathi
"And the Lord God made clothing from animal skins for Adam and his wife." Genesis 3:21

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...