Monday, July 18, 2011

Victoria's Photography

Today I'd like to share my daughter Victoria's photography with you. She has taken several photography classes at school. She took this first photo of herself and our son Garrett. She took all of the pictures in this post. Her sister Jessica is the model in most photos and Garrett and also our son Harrison are also in a few of them. I love what she has done and I'd like to share the pictures with you today.








This is an iron gate, meant to keep people from crossing this walking bridge, so they will not meddle with a small dam. My children found a way to easily cross this bridge. They do not harm anything. They just take photos and play in the water.  Here are some of Victoria's photos at the dam.












I'm so proud of Victoria. She enjoys photographing her brothers and sisters and would like to start taking senior pictures for her friends for a very low cost. She may like to become a professional photographer some day.

"In A Hurry"

"You will show me the path of life;In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore." Psalm 16:11

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...