Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Biking in the Autumn

Our family loves biking. We are not long distant or speed bikers; oh, no, we are city park and bike trail bikers. We travel at a medium speed and enjoy the sites along the way. We stopped at a park. Our two daughters Jessica and Victoria enjoy braiding each others hair.
I played on this very train when I was a little girl. When I was growing up my dad brought us to this same park. These same yellow cement blocks were there 40 years ago when I was a little girl. They brought back vivid memories of the fun I had with my family. At that time deer were kept in the park. I remember feeding them. Ordering a pizza at one of our favorite places.
Jessica and Harrison bikes
I road with our son Harrison in his truck. Windows open and hair flying. I love the memory of spending time with him.
Harrison's truck is unique and says so much about his personality. Let me explain something. Our son Harrison does not normally have a Mohawk. My husband cut his hair this morning and left the piece on top so it would look like this as a joke. Teen boys can be so funny. He has this shrunken head hanging from the mirror. I think it's cute that he keeps a picture of his girlfriend inside his truck. Stacey getting ready to cut Harrison's hair.My husband, Stacey, made me laugh when he got out the weed-eater and pretended to buzz Harrison's hair.
Harrison got a kick out of his hair cut. He left it for one day and then buzzed it all off the next day. We celebrated Father's Day around the campfire when we got back from the bike ride. Stacey loved his gifts. Victoria, me and Jessica getting ready to eat a few chocolates.
Garrett blowing out flame
Garrett smiling. I think he had a happy day. Jessica is not happy that I got the king in our card game. my great cards in the game called "Six Cards." I think we should have shuffled the cards better.
I am so thankful for my dear family and the fun memories we made last June. God bless you my friends. "A merry heart does good, like medicine." Proverbs 17:22

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...