Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summertime Fun

Dear Blogging Friends. I have many photos and activities to share with you, but my up loader will not allow me to post any pictures today. I began creating this post last week and all was fine, but not today. So, Here are five photos to shar with you of things we've been doing. Here I am with my daughter Jessica and son Garrett picking some of our berries. We have raspberries, blueberries and Marion berries, and of course wild black berries are surrounding our fields.
We butchered five of our dear cows and sold meat to many friends and family. The meat tastes great because the cows eat tender grass, get plenty of exercise, no hormones or antibiotics, and live a very happy contented life. I delivered many half and quarter of beef to customers. One of which was a fellow blogging buddy Tiffany at But I Had A Tiara. I loved meeting her, but wish we could have visited longer.
My husband and daughter Victoria at a beautiful outdoor wedding we attended. Victoria was paid to serve at the wedding and she did an excellent job. We were proud of her.
Stacey and me enjoying the reception after the wedding.
It doesn't take much to make Victoria happy. The grin on her face shows she is thrilled that I bought Coke.
Victoria invited friends over for her 16th birthday. The girls stayed up late doing their nails, watching movies and eating lots of junk food. In the morning I found this note in my messy kitchen. It says, "Don't Touch A Thing Mom. We will clean It!"
Here is what it looked like. I'm so thankful they had a good time and so blessed for daughters who are conscious and aware of others and know when they ought to clean up after themselves. They did get up and clean the kitchen for me. I hope I can get my up loader to work so that I may post more photos of our happenings this summer. Bless you all and have a great week. "More of Jesus; less of me. By His power I will be like a flower in the spring; brand new life in everything...Oh I want to be more like Jesus; less of me.." --Mylon LeFevre

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...