Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Last Fun Days of Summer

Our daughters Victoria and Jessica checking out the shades at Claire's
My pretty Hydrangea
Our son Garrett enjoying our creek.
Stacey and Garrett cutting the field.
Apples from our trees. Our daughter Victoria picking beans.
Our daughter Jessica cutting beans. Jessica and me at the mall. "That wasn't funny, Jessica."
We simply had to stop for lunch while doing some school clothes shopping.
Victoria, Oh how fun!
Cute!
Jessica had fun trying on the glamour dresses.
How pretty!
I surprised the girls and told them we were going to see "Mama Mia!" They were excited and they loved it. We laughed cause the whole theater was packed with women.
We made another stop after the movie to buy the Abba CD. We listened to it on the way home. Victoria said something a mother always wants to hear. She said, "I am going to remember this day all of my life. This was such a fun day with you, Mom, and the songs will make me remember it. "
Another back to school shopping day; this time with Grandma Vivian. The girls spent the night with Grandma too, and had so much fun with her. They stayed up late watching Marilyn Monroe movies. We stopped in to see my dad and mom. My husband Stacey and son Harrison wanted to power wash his back deck. Garrett, our six year old, wanted to take pictures of Grandpa's yard.
Here is his front window box. I love the colors.
My dad, and Stacey watching our son, Harrison, work.
Harrison did a good job.
Grandpa and Garrett.
Bike ride in the big city.
The family. getting ready to take off.
And, away we go.
After biking we went to a favorite pizza place in the city and ate outside."May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...