Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lots of Hoops to Jump Through

I'm getting my substitute teaching licence. My teaching certificate is a bit out of date, so................ I have a few hoops to jump through. There are many forms to fill out.
My hands are getting tired from the many verified documents sent in officially sealed envelopes. I had to go to the courthouse and get fingerprinted. I was so nervous I spilled my purse. I felt like a criminal. Isn't that crazy? They see such seasoned fellons, they probably assumed I had recently graduated from nursery school. I'm one of those people who thinks, 'They're all lookin' at me. I know it.'; when a crime is commited. When questioned, my face flushes, and I stutter and fumble over my words; really looking guilty. After a long day. Harrison asked me to come up to his room. He had a gift for me. He found this sweet fairy lamp and bought it for me. He said it was for making his lunch every morning and driving him to and from school all year (an hour round trip). I was thrilled. Thank you Harrison. You made my day. I love you. I know. I know.He's old enough to make his own lunches, but I homeschooled him for 10 years, and this was the first time I got to pack a lunch for him, so I did it. I actually loved it, and enjoyed putting surprises in there for him. Finally my transcripts came. I'm still waiting for my officially sealed teaching certificate to arrive. Patience is a virtue. Only a few more hoops to jump through and I'll be ready for this fall. Have a pleasant Monday. Kathi "Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him, and shall direct your paths."
Have a lovely day, Kathi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...