Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break 2008


Dear Sweet blogging friends, I am taking a break this week from blogging. It is spring break here and I want to spend as much time as possible with the kids while they are free from school work.
Here are a few ideas of things I want to do during spring break. Go shopping at Goodwill with the cousins. It's tradition!

Get together with Mom and sisters, Kelli and Sharon, if possible.
Sit around the campfire and roast marshmellows at night.
Do crafts with Garrett, like paper mache' balloons.
Go to the movies with Sharon, Kelli and all the kids.
Spend the day with Stacey and the kids. Go to a park, the university
campus, a concert or a play. Maybe we will go to the beach. Celebrate my 48th birthday on Tuesday!!!
Stacey and I take the kids to a matinee.
Spend time teaching the girls more sewing skills.
Here's Victoria in her homemade Red Riding cape.


Have Janet and the boys over, and get the bows and arrows out.
Go shopping with my girls and end up at this cute teahouse.
Have a picnic in the yard with the kids.
Plant some flowers in my little flowerbed.
Have the cousins spend the night ~ any and all of them.
Let Harrison have his airsoft buddies over for an airsoft war.

Go shopping with Harrison and the girls and eat out.
Go to the mall.
Go exploring with Garrett.
These are just a few things we could do. I will be posting a
few things that we do, but I will wait to get back with each
of you. Thank you for letting me take this break with my family.
Your blogging friend,
Kathi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...